Central Ohio Counseling Association (COCA)
Is one of seven divisions of the Ohio Counseling Association. To the right is a map that details representation. Are you a Counselor whose County is served by COCA? Consider joining us!
Scroll down to learn more.
The Central Ohio Counseling Association (COCA) is the local arm of the Ohio Counseling Association (OCA). To join COCA you must first join OCA and indicate when you register that your local branch is COCA.
If you are already a member and want to be included in our Counselor Directory, please go here to fill out our directory submission form.
Membership levels for OCA are as follows (all include membership to COCA):
- Professional Membership – $90.00 (USD) Subscription period: 1 year No recurring payments Intended for practicing counselors, counselor educators and supervisors working in the mental health and education field.
- Student Membership – $25.00 (USD) Subscription period: 1 year No recurring payments Intended for graduate students currently enrolled in a counselor education program.
- Retired Membership – $40.00 (USD) Subscription period: 1 year No recurring payments Intended for counselor or other related professionals who are currently retired and not actively working in the profession.
- Associate Membership – $90.00 (USD) Subscription period: 1 year No recurring payments Intended for individuals with a vested interest in the counseling profession but do not work as a counselor, supervisor or counselor educator.
- Lifetime Membership – $900.00 (USD) Subscription period: Unlimited Intended for a professional who wishes to purchase a lifetime membership, not requiring them to renew on a yearly basis. Cannot join/renew OCA Division memberships at this level.